At St John’s we are working together to be a caring school community based on Christian Values that will strive for excellence in educating the whole child, emotionally, physically, spiritually and academically.
As we strive for excellence in all that we do, we aim:
- To ensure that everything we do is centred on children’s learning, well-being and achievement
- To enable our children to become successful lifelong learners who achieve high standards and reach their optimum level of achievement and progress
- To educate pupils in all aspects of life and develop a lifelong love of learning
- To recognise, respect and celebrate diversity and to foster an understanding of tolerance of all faiths and cultures within our caring Christian community
- To develop creative, questioning and imaginative learners able to work independently and collaboratively
- To value and celebrate achievements for all
- To develop high expectations of behaviour enabling children to take responsibility for their actions and make informed choices
In order to realise this vision, we will:
- Provide a high quality, stimulating learning environment based on a rich, balanced and exciting curriculum
- Create a safe and secure environment fit for learners in the twenty first century
- Provide exciting and challenging opportunities to promote children’s personal development and well being
- Develop purposeful partnerships and forge strong links with parents, church, local schools and the wider community
Solomons Lane, Waltham Chase.
Tel: 01329 833141